What Are The Benefits From Local and National SEO Audit Services?
✔️ Understand which SEO priorities to focus on first to boost leads.
✔️ Discover if you are targeting the right keywords to drive leads.
✔️ Get clear, step by step suggestions to improve your SEO.
✔️ See how you compare to competitors and how to beat them.
✔️ Discover what competitors spend on Paid Search.
✔️ Avoid SEO ranking drops from new site launches.
✔️ Use an SEO audit to help formulate a winning SEO strategy.
To help understand the full benefits of SEO and SEO Audits, read this article: “What Are The Benefits Of SEO And A Website SEO Audit?”
Why Do You Need To Perform An SEO Audit?
There can be several reasons you would want to conduct an SEO Audit. Some common scenarios include:
✔️ Dramatic decrease in search engine rankings/traffic.
✔️ Migrating your site to a newly redesigned website.
✔️ Someone may be attacking your website (ex. toxic backlinks).
✔️ Website lead volumes have been decreasing.
✔️ Conversion rates continue to drop.
✔️ Company domain change.
✔️ Search Engine Console warnings.
✔️ Expanding service and product lines into new customer markets.
What Do You Get For Your SEO Audit Investment?
Corey Wenger SEO Audits provide you with specific research, insights, and recommendations to develop and implement a successful SEO strategy. The Result – you improve traffic volumes, increase leads, and boost sales growth.
Here is what you get with the Corey Wenger SEO Audit.
1) Baseline of Organic (traffic, rankings, backlinks and leads/sales)
2) Competitor Analysis (keyword rankings, content, backlinks)
3) SEO Growth Forecasts (various forecasts with leads and sales impacts)
4) Prioritized Action Items (which SEO items to fix first to improve rankings)
5) Keyword Portfolio (specific SEO keywords that drive sales)
6) Identify Site Content Gaps (missing, outdated or weak content)
7) Find Website Issues (broken links, 404 error pages, etc.)
8) Customer Trends (brands, products, and services by demand)
9) Website Analytics (verify analytics and attributions are correct)
10) Improve Lead Conversions (analysis and recommendations)
11) Avoid Traffic Losses (when launching new or redesigned website)
12) Resource Allocation (in-house vs external resources)
13) SEO Quick-Wins Report (simple SEO fixes sent at 3 weeks mark)
14) Final SEO Audit Report and Recommendations (Roll-up report)
15) Foundation for SEO Strategy (research and analysis)
What SEO Tools Do You Use for SEO Audits?
If you’ve done your research, you probably discovered SEO Audit services range from fully software-automated to human-analysis website audits.
For an effective local or national SEO audit, you need a balanced approach to using some automated SEO tools and careful human analysis of your website, content, competitors, and technical infrastructure.
SEO Audits & Crawlers
- Moz Pro
- Netpeak Spider
- Scraeming Frog
- SEO Tools for Excel
- Customer Surveys
- Google Ads Keyword Planner
- Google Search Console
- Google Analytics
- Google Mobile-Friendly Testing Tool
- Google Page Speed Test
UX & Usability
With these SEO tools, I check over 150 on-page, off-site, and technical SEO potential issues like duplicate content, broken links, HTTPS implementation, hreflang usage, meta tag titles and descriptions, and indexation. Once the data is collected, a careful evaluation is conducted to determine common local SEO Audit issues, fixes, growth projections and opportunities, and priorities.
SEO Audit Pricing is designed to fit your business goals, industry and website complexity.
What Items Do You Check In Your Audits?
I check over 150+ SEO items that can affect SEO rankings and performance. Here are some of the most critical SEO items I check:
On-Page SEO Checks
- Meta Data Optimization
- Content Gap Analysis
- Content Optimization
- Broad vs. Long-Tail Keywords
- CTR Optimization
- URL Naming
- Image / Video Optimization
- Internal Cross-Linking
- Anchor Text Usage
- Heading Tags
- Text-HTML Ratios
- Duplicate Content
- Think Content
- LSI Keywords
Technical SEO Checks
- Indexation Issues
- URL Structure
- Page Speed
- SSL Certifications
- Website Load Time
- CMS Platform
- Broken Links
- Hreflang Usage
- Redirect Chains
- XML Sitemaps
- Orphaned Pages
- Robots.txt File
Off-Page SEO Checks
- Domain Age
- Domain Authority
- Backlink Analysis
- Toxic Link Analysis
- Link Disavows
- Competitor Link Analysis
- Structured Citations
- Link Acquisition Strategies
- Outreach Programs